Farm Gate Beef is located on 40 hectares in the picturesque village of Alstonville close to Australia’s idyllic beachside resort of Byron Bay and the Northern NSW capital city of Lismore. The clean air and availability of year round lush pasture ensures that our cattle are fed natural grass. As a small local business, our farming practices are non-intensive and by supplying to areas within short distances of our farm, we have a small carbon footprint. Likewise, if you live in the local area and make your meat purchases from us, you would also be contributing to a lowered carbon footprint.
We take pride in ensuring that our animals are:
- stocked at low level to ensure proper land management practices
- are grass fed and supplemented with needed nutrients but not wholly dependent upon grain supplements
- well cared for to reduce potential for stress
- have a preventive herd health management program
- provided with appropriate water sources
- bred from improved genetic stock to ensure reproductive efficiency
We produce export quality, tender yearling beef that is not only highly desirable, but highly affordable as well.
Obtain your beef the old fashioned way – direct from the farm. We deliver to areas in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales, as well as to the Gold Coast and Brisbane suburbs of South East Queensland.