Preparing the perfect steak for your dinner guests is not a complicated process at all. Here are some simple steps to cooking that steak.
- Remove beef cut from fridge ten minutes before cooking and allow to come close to room temperature.
- Pre heat your pan or BBQ and make sure it is clean and free from grease of previous cooks.
- Season both sides of your cut with a sea salt and ground pepper blend.
- Oil your meat. Not your pan or BBQ. Then place on heat.
- Cook to your preferance.
- Rest for a couple of minutes remembering your meat will continue to cook once removed from the heat. Remove a little early for rare and medium rare.